How It Works
Consign or sell your items outright.
No appointment necessary (just bring your items in during our drop off hours).
No setup fee.
Items are on a 90 consignment.
For shorter wait times, we encourage drop offs Tuesday through Friday. We ask that items are in excellent condition, current styles and from a smoke free home. We request clothing be brought in on hangers.
Approved furniture may be brought in anytime, preferably Monday through Friday. We do ask that you have someone with you to help unload your items. If you need assistance from a mover, we can recommend one.
Monday - Thursday: 10am-6:30pm
- For items priced under $100, consignor receives 40% of the selling price.
- For items priced $100 - $500, consignor receives 50% of the selling price.
- For items priced over $500, consignor receives 60% of the selling price.
What We Accept:
- Ladies & Juniors clothing sizes XS - 3X.
- Shoes, Scarves, and Accessories.
- Home Furnishings
- Home Décor
- Artwork, Lamps, and Rugs
- Spring: January 1st
- Summer: February 15th
- Fall/Back to School: July 15th
- Winter: Sept 1st
- Christmas: October 1st
- Prom Dresses: January 15 - April 30